Below is a list of 2 Real Estate Stocks up over 24% past 10 days and have been added to our watchlist. Keep in mind, these are very volatile stocks so please do your own research before you make any investments. While we do list the ratings of various 3rd party services, we are not recommending these stocks and we are not paid by these companies, we simply report the big movers. If the editor has a position in any of these securities, it will be noted below the chart.
|Ticker||Company||Sector||% Price Change Past 10 Days||Previous Close||TradingView Rating|
|ARL||American Realty Investors Inc.||Real Estate||+30%||$14.28||Strong Buy|
|CPLG||CorePoint Lodging Inc.||Real Estate||+24%||$13.92||Buy|
- TradingView’s 1 Day Technical Analysis chart has ARL rated as a Strong Buy and CPLG rated as a Buy
- Zacks has both ARL and CPLG in the Top 43% in their Industry Rankings. CPLG is rated a Hold and ARL has not been rated.
- TipRanks.com has a Moderate Buy rating for CPLG but no rating on ARL, however both have Very Positive investor sentiment. Join TipRanks.com to get all the Strong Buys, Inside Trades and more...
- Yahoo! Finance is showing a Bullish short-term Outlook for both ARL and CPLG.
- Barchart has a Strong Buy rating for both ARL and CPLG.
Pricing & Percentages as of 10:00am EST.